April 07, 2006

Postmodernist I am (apparently)

Its been a long time since I did this sort of thing, but here's my World View. Found this excellent quiz on my cousin's blog (which incidentally, is hilarious, though young, as opposed to tiresome and old [mine]).

I be a Postmodernist. Why didn't someone tell me earlier? Could have saved me a lot of trouble...


You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

94%

Cultural Creative

88%

Modernist

69%

Existentialist

56%

Materialist

50%

Idealist

50%

Romanticist

31%

Fundamentalist

25%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: